Account Director Master Class
The Account Director’s role is to direct and oversee clients ensuring quality results, productive relationships, growth and profit. This Master Class focuses on the core skills of account direction: strategy, planning, team-management, profit, results and evaluation.
In this course attendees will learn how to:
- Harness the account direction cycle to win, retain and grow client business
- See the commercial big picture through understanding how to manage capacity and build budgets
- Strategically build better client relationships
- Ensure client programs are strategic, insightful and creative
- Empower and develop the team
- Delegate, supervise and build initiative in the team
- Handle new business more efficiently and effectively
Each participant will develop a personal action plan for the next 12 months to embed the skills learnt in the course and continue improving their account direction skills.
What past attendees have said about the Account Director Master Class:
“I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop and found the insights incredibly valuable. I look forward to implementing some of the insights gained to improve my skills as an AD.”
“Great content, all very relevant to my role. Good examples to demonstrate the information.
I really enjoyed the course and would recommend it to my colleagues.”
“The day was really informative. I felt like it was really relevant to my level and we were able to regularly draw back to our experience.”
Workshop Facilitator: Amanda Little, FPRIA
Former Managing Director of Hill and Knowlton and Edelman, Amanda has more than 20 years experience in PR consulting. She has had firsthand experience in winning, retaining and growing client business. Amanda has a BA (Communication) and MBA from UTS and has taught PR at Universities and TAFE.
Who should attend this course? The Account Director Master Class is aimed at senior account managers and emerging account directions in agencies with at least five years’ experience.