What is the right balance between achieving profit and client KPIs?
In a competitive market environment, balancing achieving great results for clients and agency profit is essential for agency growth and sustainability.
This highly interactive, informative workshop is for senior account executives and account managers looking to broaden and deepen their understanding of the commercial reality of agencies. Attendees will be given group and individual practical exercises.
In this half day course, attendees will learn:
– How agencies make money
– Why timesheets are fundamental
– About key financial documents and timings
– How to draft a budget and avoid scope creep
– How to negotiate budgets and discuss value
– Key financial metrics used in agencies
– Techniques for reining in over-servicing