Terms and Conditions
Intermedia Consulting (IC) Pty Ltd is a learning and development organisation based in Sydney Australia. IC leads training courses across Australia, NZ and Asia Pacific. Attendance to any training event conducted by IC is subject to all outstanding funds being cleared prior to the course delivery date.
IC will make every effort to ensure that your allocated course will take place on the relevant date and time originally specified within your booking confirmation. Where this is not possible, IC reserves the right to alter the date, time and location, provided that IC gives the delegate fair notice of any such change(s) as soon as is reasonably possible. Any such change(s) shall not constitute a breach of contract and shall not give the delegate the right to terminate.
Services & Pricing Information
IC offers a number of courses which vary in price. Whilst bespoke in-house training packages commissioned by clients can vary in price dependent on content and number of delegates IC does offer a series of public courses that follow a consistent pricing structure; details as follows:
- IC training courses – 1 Day – AUD$750- AUD$850 and 3 Day – AUD$2,100. All prices quoted on this website are in Australian dollars excluding GST unless otherwise stated. International fees and conversation rates may apply. (Discount promotional rates may be available at time of purchase)
- A training course can be defined as a course held by a trainer employed by IC within an external location to your place of business or residence and application for attendance is available to any person(s) regardless of company
- For IC In-house training services rates vary. Please contact us on + 61 2 411 193 684 or contact@intermediaconsulting for a quote. (Discount promotional rates may apply at time of purchase)
- An “In-house Training” Session can be defined as a course held by a trainer employed by IC within your place of business or residence with application of attendance limited to employees of your company
In the event that you wish to cancel any training session that you have booked through IC you may be entitled to a refund according to the following cancellation charges, where notice of cancellation is received:
- If confirmation of cancellation is received 7 days or more prior to the course date – fifty per cent (50%) of the fee stated within your invoice will be charged
- If confirmation of cancellation is received less than 7 days prior to the course date – one hundred per cent (100%) of the fee stated within your invoice will be charged
IC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Through purchasing a training package through IC, we can ensure that no payment information will be held within the company or shared with any third parties. IC may collect information surrounding information of a personal nature (Name, Company, Title etc) for research purposes only.
IC is an independent entity and all information collected is stored locally for internal purposes only and will endeavour to remove you from its records should it receive written request.
This website & all training courses offered are operated by IC. IC is a limited company registered in Australia under the ABN 32 068 966 209 and ACN 644 945 93101 and its registered office and trading address at 81 Womerah Ave, Darlinghurst NSW 2010.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com